- Blueberry SmashPosted 594 days ago
- Raspberry LemonadePosted 594 days ago
- Peach LemonadePosted 594 days ago
- Dessert Nachos with Fresh Berries and Coconut CreamPosted 615 days ago
- How to Freeze BerriesPosted 625 days ago
- Strawberries, Peaches And Basil With Orange VinaigrettePosted 625 days ago
- Blackberry-Lemon MuffinsPosted 632 days ago
- Simple Blueberry TartPosted 639 days ago
- Baked Strawberry Shortcake DonutsPosted 640 days ago
- Orange Creamsicle PopsiclePosted 640 days ago
Heather Oaks Farm
Heather Oaks Farm - blackberries, blueberries, flowers, Other fruit or veg, restrooms, picnic area
4240 Christmas Lane, Lady Lake, FL 32159. Phone: 352-753-1184.
Email: Htheroaks@aol.com. Open: Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 1 pm; Will make exceptions if you call first.
Directions: Traveling North on highway 441 to Rolling acres RD; go right at Home depot(North)Go to end. Turn right on Griffin Road (East)approximately 3 miles until dead end. Turn right(South) on Gray’s Airport Road, Driveway almost immediately on left-See sign “Heather Oaks Farm” turn on to Christmas Lane. Go to end.
Louisiana Irises: February to end of April
Blueberries: May, Blackberries June/July.
We grow beautiful Louisiana Irises and Blueberry plants in pots that are available for sale.
Payment: Cash, Check.
We also have a nice bed and breakfast and have available horse stalls for rent. Call for availability.